Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2012

Just sitting here thinking (and waiting for candles to set up)...
I laugh, because when people find out I make candles, the first thing they always say to me:
"Your house must smell wonderful!"

Why do I laugh...
Because 95% of the time, my house does smell really great, but the other 5%, not so much!
There are definitely certain scent combos that should never be mixed! (Right now, I am working with Fresh Coffee candles and Lavender Fields candles, and those two do NOT smell pleasant together.  I will be very happy when they are set up and nice and I can finish heat gunning them.)

Anyway, that was just the random thought floating around in my head today and I thought I would share!


Leave a response