0

Valentine's Day...

Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2013

With the end of January today, February and Valentine's Day are coming closer...
Honestly, my husband and I don't usually do a lot for V-Day, because he is usually at work and we don't really get to spend the day together.  That's no different this year, but I still thought I would try to do something special for my hubby this year.
I have recently started making soap (and I'm enjoying it quite a bit), but my hubby doesn't like bar soap. (Even though I bought fish shaped soap just for him...oh well...)  Well, I came across liquid soap base and I thought that would be a perfect gift for him.  I could make him special soap, with a scent that I know he'll love.
Still not sure if it is a good idea, so I thought I would post about it here...
What type of V-Day gifts are you planning on giving?  Think a special handmade gift would be a good idea?

Discussion

Leave a response