0

Scents for Spring...

Posted on Thursday, March 28, 2013

Over the last couple of weeks, I've been reading through forums and whatnot, trying to determine what fragrances are going to be "hot" this spring.
I have put together a small list of the scents that have gotten the most mention and ones that I've personally noticed as being really popular...
Thought I would share the list and I would love hear what others think!
1.) Blackberry Sage
2.) Wild Rose
3.) Black Amber and Lavender
4.) Cool Citrus Basil
5.) Grass Stain (I really want to try this one out!  It just sounds fun!)
6.) Country Clothesline
7.) Narcissus II
8.) Moonlight Path
9.) English Ivy
10.) Eucalyptus and Spearmint (I honestly had no idea this fragrance would be "popular" for spring when I purchased it, but I am very happy that it is!  I even have candles available all ready: Eucalyptus Spearmint Votive Candles )

My own personal observations (these are fragrances that I've noticed as being popular):
1.) Cotton Candy (I only have one Cotton Candy candle left in my shop!)
2.) Blue Raspberry
3.) Vanilla Mint

Of course, I just have fun working with all sorts of fragrances!  So, there will always be interesting and fun candles floating around my shop!

Discussion

Leave a response