0

All done...

Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012


I let the candles sit over night and cure, so this afternoon, I trimmed the wicks and decorated the jars a tad. (I definitely think I am going to use 'sticky' labels instead of the cards.)

Anyway, I took a bunch of pictures of the finished candles, because I am trying to figure out the best way to photograph them. (Any comments on which photos look nice would be greatly appreciated!  I really need to work on my picture taking skills!)



Both of these pictures, are of the large (15oz.) jar of the Black Raspberry Vanilla candle...
The top one is without a flash and the bottom one is with the flash turned on. (I think I prefer the one with the flash turned on.)

...




All three of these pictures are of the small (4oz.) jar of Black Raspberry Vanilla candle and they all were taken with the flash on.  I did take a couple with the flash off, but those didn't turn out very well. (I'm afraid I am still pretty shaky when it comes to taking pictures, so I had a lot of trouble today!)

...





The last four pictures are of the first candle I made, a 7oz. jar of Pearberry scented...
I'm not really sure which pictures I like, I do think the ones with the flash on tend to some out clearer and a bit sharper.  I think I just need a lot of practice with my camera!

Discussion

Leave a response