0

What is this site...

Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2012


There are probably many looking at this, wondering 'what in the world is this site'...
Well, this little blog is all about the homemade crafts I am currently working on and will be placing up for sale soon. (I am planning on opening my own little shop on Etsy, once I get some inventory.)
Right now, I am concentrating my efforts on making candles (and candles will be the main focus), but there will be other creations for sale, during certain times of the year.

I will be working on creating nice, cute soy wax container candles, that look as good as they smell! (Well, that is the plan anyway!)

On this blog, I will be sharing little tidbits and tips that I pick up along the way about candles and other crafts...plus, pictures of projects I am currently working on and possibly some plans for the future.
So, I hope those that visit enjoy their time looking through my blog and eventually my store!

Discussion

Leave a response